Terms of Service
di Russillo – General Terms and Conditions for Ordering
§ 1 Contractual Partner
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply to the business relationship between Mario and Angelo Russillo GbR, Schlossstraße 1, 12163 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as “di Russillo”) and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as “customer”).
2. Deliveries and services, which are provided by di Russillo, are exclusively based on these terms and conditions at the time of their valid version during the order. They are part of the contract and apply exclusively to the business relationship.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
1. The order placed by the customer is a binding offer. The sales contract comes off by acceptance of di Russillo in this respect legally.
2. The customer can place his order by web browser, telephone or e-mail. Before final production, the customer has the opportunity to change or cancel his order.
3. If the customer cancels the order by the means defined in § 2 2. the customer is obliged to pay the costs already incurred or the loss of sales.
4. The customer guarantees that he distributes or uses the ordered products of di Russillo in a way that does not harm the public image.
§ 3 Prices and terms of payment
1. All prices are as stated net plus applicable sales tax,. plus shipping costs, if applicable.
2. The invoices issued by us are due for payment within 14 days from the date of invoice without deduction. Deviating due dates are to be agreed individually.
2.1 If an order was processed online, the above period is calculated from the electronic receipt of the invoice.
receipt of invoice.
2.2 In the case of cash transactions (cash payment), the amount to be paid shall be due immediately and without deduction upon delivery.
§ 4 Terms of delivery
1. The order must be placed at least 12 hours in advance of the delivery time (date and time).
1.1 If the customer address is further than 20km from the company headquarters (Schlossstraße 1, 12163 Berlin) are
at least 24 hours in advance is necessary.
1.2 A delivery within Germany is made by freight forwarding.
2. For deliveries within 20km from the company headquarters (see in § 4 1.1) there are no additional delivery costs. Deliveries exceeding this radius will be charged with a delivery fee of 20,00€. It is at the discretion of di Russillo when and from which delivery distance the order will be shipped by forwarding agency.
3. di Russillo commits itself to inform the customer immediately, if an order is not available. Accordingly, di Russillo has the right to withdraw from the contract in case of unavailability.
§ 5 Proprietary rights
1. Until full payment of the invoice, the goods remain the property of di Russillo.
2. The customer commits himself to handle the goods with care before transfer of ownership according to § 5 1.
3. As long as the ownership of the goods has not been transferred according to § 5 1. the customer has to inform di Russillo immediately about seizures or interventions of third parties.
§ 6 Warranties
The customer’s claims in the event of defects against di Russillo shall be governed by the statutory provisions within the statutory periods.
§ 7 Picture material
1. Any use of di Russillo’s photographic material requires the prior written consent of di Russillo. The release authorizes only the use for purposes which do not harm the public image of di Russillo.
2. A passing on of the permission of use according to § 7 1. to third parties is not permitted. Any image material remains the property of di Russillo.
§ 8 Product image
The goods/products come as shown in the online ordering portal without decoration.